Personal Attendant Information
Important Payroll Changes for 2013
Due to staff reductions at Three Rivers and changes implemented by the State of Kansas, Three Rivers is making adjustments to our payroll process. Any Consumers on Medicaid waivers and their Personal Attendants who habitually fail to use Authenticare should be aware that, effective January 1st, Three Rivers will only process paper timesheets after all Authenticare payroll claims have been processed. This could mean payroll may be delayed for Personal Attendants who do not use Authenticare to clock in and out.
Reminder: All Consumers on Medicaid waivers (FE, PD, TBI, MRDD, TA) are required to use Authenticare for their Personal Attendants to clock in and out. This is required by the State of Kansas. Refusing to use Authenticare could result in services being suspended or terminated.
The US Post Office will no longer deliver Three Rivers' postage-paid envelopes. Consumers and Personal Attendants should stop using the postage-paid envelopes immediately.
Please be sure Three Rivers has your current address. We will be processing W-2s in January and must have a current address on file.
- Three Rivers Inc. has a timesheet drop box, located just outside the front door of the Wamego office, located at 504 Miller Drive.
- Timesheets can be faxed to (785) 456-6784 or scanned & emailed to email@example.com. When faxing timesheets, we highly recommend you call (785) 456-8573 to confirm receipt.
- If you are in need of additional timesheets you can print them out directly from the Three Rivers Inc. website, just click here.
For questions, call the Personal Attendant Liaison direct phone line at (785) 456-8573. It is important you leave your full name, contact information & a detailed message so we are able to better assist you.
Become a Personal Attendant for Three Rivers Inc.
Three Rivers is a grassroots consumer driven organization supporting individuals with disabilities, of all ages, to stay in their homes. Three Rivers assists individuals in selecting and training their personal attendants and in self-directing their care plan.
If you are a responsible, dependable individual, Three Rivers has a rewarding job
opportunity available for you!
Personal Attendant duties may include:
- personal companionship
- personal care
- meal preparation
- lawn care
- pet care
- other services as needed
Three Rivers provides the following services to Personal Attendants:
- Flexible work schedule
- Semi-monthly payroll
- Direct deposit of wages
- Withholding of all applicable taxes
- Workers compensation and unemployment insurance
- Potential for merit increases
- Rewarding experience helping someone
- Competitive wages
- Flexible work schedule
- A rewarding experience knowing you're making a difference in someone's
With consent, Three Rivers reserves the right to conduct background checks on any potential or current employee.
If you have any questions, call (785) 456-8573 or email the Personal Attendant Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Printable Application Form (click here)
You will need a PDF viewer such as Adobe or Foxit to open and print
Sage TeBeest, Personal Attendant Liaison
PO Box 408
Wamego, KS 66547
Phone: (785) 456-8573
Fax: (785) 456-6784
For personal attendant timesheets click here.